Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Moody Monday

Today was a rough day at home with the kids. I try to get them out every day so they can run out some energy and smell the fresh air, but some days are devoted to laundry, cleaning the house, dishes, and such. These are the times they climb the furniture, spill cereal all over the floor, chase each other and run into things, fight over toys and the iPad, try to sneak my phone, try to sneak my purse to empty its contents, open the fridge to rearrange the salad dressings (Stella) or sneak yogurt for the third time of the day (Cole). You get the idea.

So it's Mood of the Day Monday.. or just Moody Monday here at my house.
At least I love my boots.


These Target boots were a whim. I already had two pairs of black boots picked out (leather and suede buckled riding boots and suede wedge boots) and I was standing in the shoe aisle checking them out in the mirror when a girl walked up and said, "I really like those boots on you." I told her I already had two picked out, and she said, "Why not three?" So, thank you, random girl in Target, for okaying my purchase. These are by far the most worn of the three pairs of black boots, as they're the flattest and most casual. They zip up the side, but you can't tell in this picture.

Today I went to my usual backup color: black. Black skinny jeans you've seen so many times, a white long tank from GAP, and a cardigan from Target.


Things that piss me off:
  1. When my kid does the same things I tell him not to over and over and over.
  2. My dog barking outside at the door to come in when she's been out 5 minutes, like it's freezing and it's 80 degrees.
  3. That I want to shop but can't afford to. :(
But since I am trying not to focus on the negative, I'll list some things that make me happy, too:
  1. Watching my kids play together - it makes my heart happy.
  2. My husband coming home early from work. Yay!
  3. Dinner that turns out perfectly. I love it when that happens.
Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment