Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day of the Week Themes

This week I'm going to try to start incorporating themes into each day. It may actually make it harder for me to get dressed, because most mornings my outfit is already chosen based on my mood. Most of the time I lean toward comfort since I'm with the kids all day and we often make a trip to the park. Today's ass burns are courtesy of the slide yesterday; my kids are too fun not to play with, and I was wearing a cute day dress from Francesca's.


Weekly Themes 
  • Mood of the Day Monday -an outfit based on my mood and things that piss me off or make me happy
  • Two for Tuesday -an outfit and a bonus 
  • What I Wore Wednesday - post my outfit of the day 
  • Thrifting Thursday - incorporate a thrift store find into my outfit or show off new 'old' goods 
  • Five Things You Don't Know About Me Friday
Today's photo courtesy of Stella's cute booty.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment