Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Five Things You Don't Know about Me Friday

Since I've been blogging nearly every day, perhaps it's time for some theme days. So, I'm making Friday "5 things you don't know about me Friday." Little tidbits of info about me, favorite fashions, crushed dreams, reoccurring nightmares, dresses I'm obsessed with.. whatever comes out that day.

5 Things You Don't Know About Me Friday
  1. Growing up I wanted to be a writer and photographer for National Geographic who traveled all over the world.
  2. I never planned, or had any desire, to get married or have children until I met my wonderful mister.
  3. My son Cole's name came from my late grandfather, who wanted to name my dad that.
  4. Stella's name is a combination of Stacy and Shellie, only I wanted an 'a' ending. St-ell-a.
  5. I've always been a bit of a trendsetter in a wear-what-I-want kind of way.

The other day's themes will be:
Mood of the Day Monday -an outfit based on my mood and things that piss me off or make me happy
Two for Tuesday -an outfit and a  bonus
What I Wore Wednesday - post my outfit of the day
Thrifting Thursday - incorporate a thrift store find into my outfit or show off new 'old' goods 

What do you think? This is my first go at this.
I don't have a tripod or know my camera lens, nor am I a fashion photographer. I don't shop at high-end stores, but still believe you can look good on a budget with clothes from Target, Kohl's, and thrift store finds. I'm a stay-at-home-mom with no reason to get dressed every day besides the fact that I like to dress up. Oh, and the occasional play date with my Tattooed Hippie Pirate Mommas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment