Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

This is not just a fashion blog...

Wow, my blog has turned into a fashion blog without realizing it. Ha.

Seriously, though, some days I don't get dressed. Like right now, it's 1:00 p.m., my kids are at grandma's and there's no plan on what to wear yet, though I'll probably pick one soon. It's always hard to take off my comfy plush white robe to put on real clothes.

See?



Clothes have always been a part of my life, and my wonderful closet is the one thing I've maintained over 7 years of marriage and two children later. My lovely mister is addicted to electronics, so they took over my house. Before him, I had no TV, no internet, no computer and lived a very simple hippie life. One of my favorite things to do was lay on the floor of my loft/apartment/wherever I was living at the time and listen to music pouring out of the speakers. Then we bought the big house and everything became shared, and alas, my record player has been banned to the garage along with my vinyl because that vinyl isn't drum and bass, therefore not electronic. Ha.

I suppose one thing I should thank him for is the Internet, because without it I would have become lost in the fashion world and turned into one of those sweatsuit-wearing soccer moms. So, thanks, honey. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment