Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Favorites: Top 10s

Since my son Cole was born in October of 2008, I've been blessed to be a part of an online birth board for moms who were pregnant and due at the same time as myself. Four years later, we continue to keep up with each other every day through our board and on Facebook, and I absolutely love these women.

Anyway, there's a thread going called "Top 10" where you list your top favorite movies, music, books, etc. Between "Mommy, watch me's" and diaper changes and milk, I haven't had the time to type up my list on the board because I haven't sat down long enough to think about it. So, here it is, in no certain order..

Top 10 Movies:
  1. The Big Lebowski
  2. A League of Their Own
  3. The Book of Eli
  4. Dirty Dancing
  5. Ghost
  6. Playing By Heart
  7. almost anything with Adam Sandler
  8. The Fifth Element
  9. Idiocracy
  10. Field of Dreams
*i like really stupid movies, and apparently indie, romance, comedy or post-apolayptic and i can't stop watching.

    Top 10 Singers/Bands:
    1. Sarah Harmer
    2. Kathleen Edwards
    3. Ryan Adams
    4. The Doors
    5. Florence and the Machine
    6. Adele
    7. Wilco
    8. Ani DiFranco
    9. Stevie Nicks 
    10. Miranda Lambert
    *there are way too many musicians to list here so I'll stop at 10 to save you the reading. ;) i really, really, really like music. The best way to listen to it is next to the speakers, lying on the floor in a dark room... at least the kind of music i like. ;)

    Top 10 TV Shows:
    1. Dexter
    2. Project Runway
    3. Bachelor/Bachelorette
    4. Breaking Bad
    5. United States of Tara
    6. Nurse Jackie
    7. Weeds
    8. Six Feet Under
    9. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    10. Ghost Whisperer
    11. One Tree Hill
    *all my favorite shows get cancelled :(

    No comments:

    Post a Comment