Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Like a Teacher

what I wore today... please excuse the messy hair, red eye and tiny hand prints on my jeans. it was the end of the day and my girl had climbed me too many times.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My husband told me I looked nice when he came home, so he must have approved. (I'm never dressed when he leaves.) White shirt and green cardigan set from Old Navy, jeans from Target by Mossimo, boots by Nine West.

(I always splurge on boots. The other day Kev told Stella, "I hope you don't like boots as much as your mommy because she likes boots so much she needs an entire closet for just boots. She wears boots until her feet hurt and then she wears them some more." haha)

Let's hope photobucket changes my photos soon so you don't have to turn your head to view them, ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment