Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Maternity wear as daily wear?

How many of you still have maternity clothes that you wear and you're not pregnant?
*raises hand*

I admit, my pregnancy wardrobe was much cuter and more comfortable than my normal clothes. And I tried to keep some of the stuff - like a gray and black striped dress  - after Stella was born, but all of them emphasized the bump there in my midsection that I was trying to make disappear. I did, however, keep one thing: a black hooded wrap sweater in a sweatshirt material from Old Navy. I wear it as a coat, jacket, layer it over tees, and it's perfect over leggings because it's just long enough. Every time I wear it, people compliment me, so I guess it must be working!

What do you have from pregnancy that you still love and wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment