Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Calendar Shoot, Day 3

Saturday morning was a different vibe at the studios, maybe because it was the last day of shooting, or maybe because it was morning instead of evening, or maybe because everyone had stayed up really late the night before. Whatever it was, it seemed to smooth out over the day and everyone came out feeling really accomplished.

I wouldn't have been able to pull it all off if it weren't for my friend Erin, who had all of these amazing connections and did all of the contacting herself. While I know she had fun working with her former colleagues, they all did it because of my vision for Tattooed Hippie Pirate Mommas, and I'm so grateful for that.

Here are some sneak peek shots from the third and final day of shooting with Stewart, Barri, Aundi, and the team.
Azure


Kate


Kate on set

getting up close and personal with Azure, haha

Kendra




Leisha


Azure

2 comments:

  1. You are an awesome Pirate Momma! Had a blast Saturday shooting. All of the ladies were AMAZING and muah/wardrobe fantastic. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this :) xoxo Leisha aka Skarlet LiqOrish

    ReplyDelete