Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

The Good & The Bad

Today my kids were in tag-team mode. From this morning until right before bedtime, they managed to play in toilet water, sneak into the dog's water bowl to have a second splash party, broke one of dad's prized possessions, dropped my birth control pills in the toilet, spread an entire box of chickadees (cheap goldfish) and Life cereal all over the kitchen floor, take all of the dirty clothes out of the laundry basket and spread them across the bedroom floor, feed the dogs their dinner, and threw water cups across the room.

And I got yelled at for not being a good enough housewife. Okay, well, I kind of got grilled by my hubby about smoking in the new car and how it smells like spoiled milk already... so I drove to the corner store and bought cigarettes. Right after I cleaned out the car.

So I should be writing about the third day's shoot and how fabulous everything went, but I'll leave that for a happier post. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment