Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Head Explosion

"No filter on her mouth or her cigarettes.. baby, what you're lookin' at is what you get."
-Pistol Annies


Too much pressure. Not enough release or relief. Head might explode.

The calendar shoot is coming up and Erin and I are emailing back and forth about all of the details, and it's making my head swim. Since the hair and makeup people are donating their services, it would be nice to be able to provide dinner, snacks and drinks for them during the photo shoot days... but where is the money going to come from? We are broke as f*ck and I'll be shocked if there's enough gas in the car to get to downtown all three days I'm supposed to be there. On top of all those details, my dad and stepmom are pushing me to start promoting Visalus, which also takes a lot of time, thought, detail, phone calls, party planning, pre-party planning.... all which I'm supposed to do with a 1.5- and 3.5-year-old when? When they asked me to join, I was all about gaining weight, helping people get healthy and possibly making some money at the same time. Now I'm wondering how I'm going to do it all. I mean, I can't even keep fruit or juice in the house to make a shake with for myself because my kids steal them.

I want to promote Body By Vi. And I want to build my own Tattooed Hippie Pirate Momma empire. But I don't possibly see how I can make both of them work at the same time.

What is Body By Vi, you might be asking? Well, it's a protein shake that's helping me gain weight. It's the number one home-based selling business in the world right now. Skeptics call it a ponzi scheme or a scam.. I did myself until my dad got his BMW and they both quit their jobs to make Visalus their full-time business. And they are very successful in just a year's time. You can see my site at http://visalus.com/promoter-portal/body-by-vi-overview-presentation.

Stress and pressure make me anxious, and that makes my head tight like it might explode. Stupid anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment