Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fall Photoshoot

Since I'm always on the other side of the camera taking pictures, I asked around to see if any of my friends would take some photos of my kiddos and myself... Low and behold, my Pirate Momma friend Remy's sister-in-law Sarah (did you get that?) is an up-and-coming excellent photographer for Sarah Gibson Photography. We went to an old bridge not too far from my house -- it must have been a great day for photos because the place was literally swarming with photographers shouting directions at families and high school seniors.

Anyway, here are the photos that Sarah took. I'm in love with them! If you're in the Denton area and want some great pictures for a very reasonable price, GO BOOK HER NOW.






The place is Old Alton Bridge. Here's some interesting history on the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment