Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Someplace Else

Last week for my birthday I visited my friend Derrick in Euless at his shop, Someplace Else Tattoos. He became a good friend of mine when he was working with my husband as his graphic design assistant, and it is just a good time hanging out with him. You know those people that just light up a room? Derrick is one of them. He makes me smile every time I see him.

Since I couldn't go down until late, the shop was pretty empty by the time I arrived, so Derrick and I got to sit down and talk extensively about my tattoo colors and design. I had sent him this and this as a sample, and he came back with this, which was immediately the perfect design in my mind. If you're looking for quality work, go and see him. The shop is clean, the artists are thorough and want to make their clients happy. Tell 'em Stacy sent you.

Here are a few shots of the master preparing to work his magic.



Here is my tattoo just a few days later. I love it. And Derrick, the white is starting to pop like WHOA, in case you were wondering. :)

1 comment: