Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Tattooed Mommas Rock.

About six months ago, I was longing for friendship with other tattooed, hippie mommas and decided to take matters into my own hands by starting a group on Meetup.com. Who would have guessed that these women would become incredible lights in my own life when it seemed so dark?

This week there were two play dates hosted by other moms, and both were attended by only myself and two other girls, making for excellent conversation over coffee while the kids played. This morning sitting down with Brittany and Rachel, it was like I had known them forever. We are all so comfortable with each other and our kids have started to ask to play together. Their friendship warms my heart.

So to all my Tattooed Hippie Pirate Mommas, much love and appreciation. You have made my life so much better and my heart so much more full.

No comments:

Post a Comment