Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Calendar Sneak Peek: Me!

We've been working on the 2014-15 Tattooed Hippie Pirate Mommas calendar and all of the photos are finally turned into me. SO.EXCITING. I know it's kind of wrong to start with myself, but I wasn't going to pose this year and one of the models backed out the morning of shooting, and we had booked this sweet little vintage candy shop. How could I let the opportunity go to waste? Besides, you're only going to see one of them in the calendar.

All photos were taken by Courts Griner Photography out of Texas. Some are just outtakes.







 My darling son got into the action and made silly faces for the photographer with packing tape.















Here's my kitchen!

Here is my living room!




my dog Zeus

sweet cars



No comments:

Post a Comment