Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Five Things Friday, a little late

It's been a while since I've done one of these, so here's five things you don't know about me.
  1. I text with only my right thumb, so it takes me an hour to type what I want to say because I'm so long winded. The few friends I've told this think it is hilarious.
  2. My left hand is absolutely useless for anything but holding babies, hence the non-texting left thumb.
  3. I produced children (with help, of course) who are equally electronically inclined and sociable.
  4. I follow a number of fashion bloggers, including The Midwest Muse, KendiEveryday, BlondeBedhead, and Aubsent From Texas. I also love comedian and vlogger Jenna Marbles.
  5. I want to gain 5 pounds. It's damn near impossible with a 2- and 4-year-old who never stop moving.


I used to think my hobbies disappeared with my kids, but turns out they didn't. hubby discovered, and listed, my hobbies as writing, blogging, crafting, scrapbooking, painting, watching my kind of TV, playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, playing Angry Birds and other games on the iPad with Cole, cooking, collecting shoes, and going through my closet. Anything that has to do with my closet, in fact... probably why you get so many outfits on here. ;)

Anyway, I leave you with photos from some of my favorites.
my lovely friend Aubrey of Aubsent from Texas
Kendi of KendiEveryday - she's also from Texas! <3 td="td">
Jessica of The Midwest Muse, just adorable all around
Andrea of BlondeBedhead... girl crush on her rockin' style and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment