Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

365 Days: Closet Remix

For a while now I've been putting together outfits in my closet, but they get lost in the swampland that is my closet. Last week I decided to take advantage of my husband's sad empty rack and place my outfits front, top and center in the closet. Here's what I came up with.





I thought I'd show you a few of the outfits I put together. A few of them have been worn already, and the rest are waiting on me. Now I need to add more. :)

Holiday look: Pinstriped pants from Ross, shiny top from Vanity, and sequined cardi from Old Navy.

Simple black jumper dress with a black dolman sleeved top over it..

365: Black tunic with green boyfriend cardi.. worn with black leggings and boots!

365: Plaid H&M tunic paired with Old Navy striped cardigan, worn with grey leggings and black boots!

This is a short sundress from Abercrombie (swapped) and a GAP denim jacket (swapped).

Seriously cute dress from my friend Aubrey during her Peace Corps trip, paired with a denim jacket from Ross.

365: I love this green dress from Francesca's but I hate the way the top fits on me, so instead of this black cardigan, I ended up throwing on a lightweight black long-sleeved top from Old Navy with a ruffle detail around the neck and paired it with my black boots. Compliments galore!

I wanted to wear this white vintage sundress with this gorgeous suede blazer, but it just didn't look right with the boots I tried on, so I quickly changed out of it before Cole's teacher conference. I'll have to try it again with different shoes.

See how cute the pairing is?

I'm waiting to wear this gorgeous Izod sweater and vintage dress... it's suddenly 90 degrees again here. :(


Another one I'm waiting on.. Bought this blazer from Etsy last fall and will pair it with a navy cardigan from Old Navy and jeans. Super cool casual look.

Oh how I love me some vintage. This jacket is from a thrift store (purple, cropped suede with great shoulders) paired with a vintage top gifted from my mother-in-law. I believe it's Gunne Sax.

2 comments:

  1. I love the jean jacket + dress combo! Also that coral dress is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love vintage! Fun ideas for outfits here!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete